Turkey Tortilla Salad
Makes 4 servings
Spice Crust Ingredients
- Mix together all Spice Crust Ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together all Southwestern Salsa Ingredients and refrigerate.
- Whisk together all Cilantro-Lime Dressing ingredient and refrigerate 1/2 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Brush turkey cutlets with a small amount of oil and coat with approximately 1 teaspoon spice mix per side. Grill cutlets 3-4 minutes per side or until done or cook over medium heat in a saute pan in a small amount of oil for approximately the same time.
- Place 1 1/2 cups mixed greens on each chilled plate and top with 1 cup Southwestern Salsa. Cut turkey (one cutlet per serving) into strips and arrange on salad. Garnish with tortilla chips, shredded Monterey Jack and tomato wedges. Serve dressing on the side.