Wild Mushroom Turkey Marsala
Makes 1 serving
- Pound turkey tenderloins to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a small amount of olive oil, sear turkey on both sides, remove from pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake in a 325 degree F convection oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Hold for service.
Mushroom Marsala Sauce:
- In same oven, roast mushrooms in truffle oil with fresh herbs. Transfer to saute pan, add butter and shallots. Deglaze with wine, reduce by half of the volume. Add cream and reduce by 1/3 of the volume. Add cheese, garlic, and nutmeg.
- Cut turkey tenderloin into strips. Add sun-dried tomatoes to turkey strips.
- Cook fettuccine to al dente stage. Drain and toss with truffle oil to coat. Mix fettuccine with sauce. Stir in turkey/tomato mixture and toss well to coat all surfaces.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Garnish with fresh herb